Pickering and the surrounding cities and towns have two ways to save on repairs.
- Lower your risk of encountering unexpected heating problems or furnace repairs and subscribe to a WeCare Maintenance Plan. Regular inspections and maintenance will catch potential problems before they become serious. And you’ll get a discounted rate on any repairs you do require.
- Subscribe to a WeCare Protection Plan to get coverage for maintenance and repairs. It’s more expensive, but it’s your best insurance.
The Best Way To Manage The Cost of Furnace Repair in Durham Region
Cleaning, maintenance, and preventative service minimize the chance your heating system will require any costly repairs, and that’s what you get with a Maintenance Plan.
However, a typical furnace will require some minor repairs throughout its life, even if you keep up with regular maintenance. We offer affordable WeCare Protection Plans as well, to help you manage the cost when issues do pop up.
Our standard maintenance visit is designed to help you avoid furnace repairs as long as possible. Maybe even forever! Your technician will:
- Clean/replace the furnace air filter.
- Inspect the gas supply line and pipe fittings.
- Check the heat exchanger for cracks or corrosion.
- Clean all components, including blower assembly, fans, pulleys, belts and electrical connections.
- Follow an in-depth inspection including 23 additional steps.