Impure drinking water
Water softeners by Excalibur Water Systems work through a six-step “ion exchange” process which:
- REMOVES dissolved rocks, particles, and minerals from your water.
- EXCHANGES unwanted dissolved rock ions for beneficial potassium or sodium ions.
- SOFTENS and cleans the water.
- REGENERATES built-in resin beads with a brine solution.
- DISPOSES dissolved rocks while collecting sodium or potassium ions from the brine.
- PREPARES your water softener for the next batch of water to soften.
As a result, your family has safe, clean, and healthy water – each time you turn on the tap.
With reverse osmosis by Excalibur Water Systems, water is forced through a semi-permeable membrane. As the water passes through, unwanted contaminants are captured (think of it as the aquatic equivalent of an air filtration system). Once those pollutants are collected, extra filtration occurs to remove and flush them away permanently.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF REVERSE OSMOSIS?
Better Tasting Water & Food
Reverse osmosis improves the taste of water and food (when water is used for cooking).
Also removes elements which cause poor taste or bad odours.
Cases of bottled water become a thing of the past.
Reverse osmosis delivers the same quality at a much better price.
On average, reverse osmosis systems need care every six months.
Filtration replacement is quick, easy, and affordable.